The Ideal Spot for Your Golf Tournament or Event
Planning a tournament or group golf outing? Our beautiful 18-hole course challenges golfers of all skill levels, from juniors to scratch golfers to seniors. Compared to 7,000 yard courses and five-hour golf rounds, our resort offers you a great experience in less than four hours. And best of all, you can still walk if you wish. Blue Rock places a strong emphasis on shot making and club selection, creating a championship feel on a smaller scale.
During the planning of your event, our staff of golf professionals will assist you with event coordination, tournament format, registration, on-course contests, awards presentations and dining options. You may choose a standard package or we will be happy to customize one for your group.
Our entire staff looks forward to working with you to create and host the best possible golf event, providing a memorable experience for all involved. Tours and site inspections are available by appointment for all meeting and event planners. Please contact us for more details or to begin planning your event.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail. These amenities and services are included in your tournament package:
- Choice of formats: traditional, scramble or Blue Rock’s special “shamble.” Shotgun starts also available
- Greens fees
- Food and beverage credit at Blue Rock’s Grill Room & Lounge
- Registration table set up
- Alphabetical lists and hole assignment sheets for check-in
- Personalized cart signs and scorecards
- Announcements and rule sheets
- On-course contests and special events (Closest to the Pin and Long Drive)
- Awards presentation conducted by a member of your group
Enhance your event with upgraded amenities and services for a nominal charge:
- Enhanced food and beverage options and meeting space
- On-site guest accommodations at Blue Rock Golf Resort
- Riding golf carts or walking pull-carts
- Calligraphy tournament boards and professional scoring (rules decisions will be provided by a PGA Professional)
- Awards presentation provided by a PGA Professional
- Golf clinic conducted by a PGA Professional
- Putting contest
- “Beat the Pro” contest on a select hole
- Rental clubs
- Professional photography packages
- Customized goody bags or prize packs
- Hole-in-one events with a variety of prizing options
- Personalized merchandise with your event name or logo
- Your company logo golf shirts and balls
- Blue Rock logo shirts, towels, ball markers and divot repair tools
Event Planning Guidelines
Blue Rock welcomes groups from 24 – 72 guests for golf and dining. For larger groups, golf-only packages are available.
This list must be sent to us at least two days prior to your event to ensure the arrangement of tee times or hole assignments. We will also print custom cart signs and scorecards, and prepare lists by name, tee time or hole number. All lists will be given to you and also distributed to all areas of the club. These preparations will also assist in bag handling and check-in.
Your registration will take place on the deck adjacent to the Pro Shop and will be ready 1 ½ hours before your event begins. We will provide a 6′ skirted table with two chairs. If more tables and chairs are required, please let us know.
Proper golf attire is required for event participants, staff and volunteers. Denim, blue jeans, short shorts, beachwear and open-toe shoes are not permitted. Men must wear shirts with collars & sleeves or golf mock turtlenecks.
Food and Beverage
A selection of food and beverage items is available for your group. No outside food or beverage may be brought on property. For tournaments including donated products, please consult with us for adjustments to the guidelines.
You are welcome to bring signs with you for placement on the course. We are happy to provide you with a local sign source. Please make arrangements to remove signs at the completion of your event.
Rule Sheet for Players
We will provide a complimentary custom rule sheet for your outing. A number of different tournament formats are available, with the four-person scramble most highly recommended for pace of play and overall event enjoyment.
Volunteers are important to the success of your event. Plan on four to eight volunteers depending on the size of your event. The course dress code applies to volunteers, and they will also be included in your meal count.
Planning Your Event
There are a variety of standard options for events featuring golf only or golf with dining packages. Packages may also be customized to meet the needs of your particular group.
Rates are determined by season:
Spring: Mid April – Early June
Summer: Mid June – Labor Day
Fall: Labor Day – Mid October
Winter: Mid October – Mid April (we are open year round, weather permitting)
We look forward to hosting you and your group! For detailed pricing, dining options, menus and more for your next event, please contact Alan Bearse, Group Sales Director, at email@example.com or 508-760-9216.
Blue Rock’s staff of professionals specializes in organizing group and corporate golf events and outings. We provide golf outing management, tournament organization, scoring, specialty events, clinics, putting contests, “closest to the pin” contests, prize presentations and awards banquets.
Solid relationships are vital to the success of a company. At Blue Rock, we believe you can strengthen existing relationships and forge new ones through our Corporate Golf Service packages:
- Business Package: Invite your top clients to a golf getaway at our premier golf resort. We handle food & beverage service, clinics and golf and allow you to focus on business.
- Golf School Package: Customize a golf school for your clients or staff. Our PGA-trained staff provides an unbeatable school atmosphere for all skill levels. Package includes expert golf instruction, digital video analysis, full swing & short game skills, fun team competitions, continental breakfast and a full lunch.
- A La Carte Package: Design your own golf outing with this customizable package that includes breakfast (continental or buffet), full lunch, custom golf school, golf clinics, putting contests, rounds of golf and tournament formats.
- Corporate Tournaments: Blue Rock’s expert staff will manage your corporate golf tournament and provide a fun and exciting atmosphere your clients or staff will look forward to year after year. We specialize in tournament organization, scoring, specialty contests, awards banquets and prize presentation.
Get a head start on planning your next group or corporate outing: email the Pro Shop or call 508-398-9295.