We are pleased to announce that golf is underway once again at Blue Rock Golf Course in South Yarmouth.
Using guidance provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Blue Rock is now operating under a set of “safe golf” rules designed to keep you and everyone in your golfing party healthy. Hitting the links is a great way to get some exercise and fresh air while still maintaining social distancing.
Reservations can be made by calling 508-398-9295 or booking online.
Be advised that we will be taking all payments over the phone with your credit card. Please use just one credit card for your golfing group.
Guidelines for Golfers
- Golf carts and caddies are prohibited temporarily*
- Push carts may be used. Players need to carry their own bag or use a push cart.
- All golfers should always maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Groups are limited to 4 players at one time.
- Tee time policy is 15 minutes between groups.
- Golfers need to stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and return to their car immediately following play.
- Payments by phone or online have replaced in-person transactions.
- Golfers need to refrain from sharing clubs.
- Flagsticks should remain in the hole. Hole liners need to be raised to prevent the need to remove a ball from the hole.
- Facilities other than the course, including the golf shop and restaurant, will remain closed.
- Maintenance personnel may be on the golf course.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- The practice putting green, driving range, and chipping areas are temporarily unavailable.
- We have hand sanitizer available for golfers to use.
*Exceptions may be made under ADA rules – please provide documentation that your disability requires the use of a cart. All carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.